- Educational background: I Graduated from the University of Arizona with a BS in Psychology and Minor in Business Administration
- Sports background: I Played club basketball for about 7 years, 2 years of high school basketball, and was apart of the scout team for the University of Arizona woman’s basketball team for 3 years. I Also did cross county and track and field in high school.
- Career background: Before CORE, I was a PT aide at a physical therapy clinic called Core physical therapy.
- Future goals: My future goals include becoming either a Sports Physical Therapist or Athletic Trainer.
- Fun fact: The first time I dunked a basketball was when I was 15 years old. It was an Alley oop pass for a two handed slam dunk!
- What I like most about being a CORE coach: The thing I like most about being a CORE coach is watching kids improve, grow, and mature as better athletes! It is very rewarding as a coach to see kids gain more confidence in themselves as they come through our program! I am very proud of each and every kid I have taught at CORE!