- Educational Background: Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.A. in Psychology and Social Behavior from UC Irvine.
- Sports Background: Twelve years of baseball including year-round travel ball and varsity. Ten years of soccer including four years on a traveling club team.
- Future goals: To earn a Ph.D. in clinical psychology and help kids affected by substance abuse.
- Fun fact: I love to play drums!
- What I like most about being a CORE Coach: Watching kids who struggle with winning and losing transform into kids who have fun playing games no matter the outcome.